Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday News

Fab Week!  It was set to be very busy and then we got LICE!  Yes, lice.  Don't worry, I nailed every last one of those little buggers.  So, that was a drag, but then my husband got an awesome new job!  And we're positively giddy over that one.  Getting ready for Christmas and visiting family.  That's it on the Homefront.
.
Head Lice at Kidshealth
.
In blogging news, I've decided to just have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as Reviews Days, but with no assigned genre.  I'll try to keep mixing it up between Adult, Young Adult, and Non-Fiction, but sometime I really want to read another one of each kind in the same week and it can bum me out if I feel like I can't.
.
Below this post, you'll noticed I've created a new Page for writers' resources.  You know, I've been through Queryland for Traditional Publication and I've been an ePublished author.  So, I have those experiences to look back on and think what I really want to take on.  Do I really want to finish the Ophelia Dawson series?  Or, do I really want to plow ahead with The Grizzly Bear's Child?  Is either better suited to Traditional or ePublication?  It's a lot to think about.  FYI, I'm going to keep adding to the Page and I'll be checking out ePubs next.
.
Also, check out my new 'Cabin of the Week' on the righthand sidebar.
.
Much love.

No comments: