Sunday, October 13, 2013

Books I Want to Review

Good morning.  If you're stopping in wondering what I will be reviewing here or wondering if I'd like to review yours, this is the post to read.  The reviews below were just practice.

Adult Fiction:  Pretty much anything, except Erotica or anything more graphic than Rated PG-13.

Young Adult:   Ditto

Besides that, I'm interested in anything having to do with History and Hobby Farming.

Pop over to my old book review blog, Enduring Romance, to get a better idea, but I'm hoping to be better organized this time.   Enduring Romance

3 comments:

Tia said...

So you're back, eh? Be sure to do lots of hand-stretches to avoid a recurrence of your tendonitis.

Maybe you'll inspire me to blog more frequently!

Kimber Li said...

Hi, Tia! When you enjoy something you got to find a way to keep doing it or you'll go crazy. Learned that the hard way!

Heather Massey said...

Welcome back!