Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tweaking

Join me next week for Time Machine Tuesday.  I'm working on one about the Great Depression.  Right now, I'm tweaking sidebars and such to get ready for my Launch Day.  That was Jacqueline Lichtenberg  suggestion to make sure you all can Follow in various ways.  You know, I had a dickens of a time learning to spell her name, but she helped me with my writing so much that I finally learned to spell it from emailing and asking advice and thanking her so much.  Some of my blog buddies are still around, like Nayuleska  and she's giving great advice too.  So, if you're here looking for something historical, check out this primer on the Great Depression-  The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Great Depression   Of course, you're not an idiot and that's why you want to learn more, 'cause, you know, the American economy stinks right now and their our helpful lessons to be learned from our greatest financial disaster.  Much love, Buds.

3 comments:

Tia said...

I read through all your posts, and you have an ambitious schedule set up. I never was able to get back to daily posting. I am shooting for two days a week. Good luck with this; I'll try to stop by often.

I am totally immersed in the 20s for my WIP. I should look and see if there is a similar book for the 20s.

Tia said...

Suggestion: instead of captchas, try moderation where the first time a commentor posts, they are moderated. After that, they are whitelisted. That's the way I have it set up on my blog and it works quite well. The system you have now is making me enter a captcha every time. It will discourage comments.

Kimber Li said...

Oh, thanks, Tia! Yeah, I'm worried I'll overdo it with my poor hands. Must make some hard choices. It's like the first time I stepped into a Barnes & Noble.